A Legendary Day
Don’t miss a minute — the memories made here will last a lifetime.
National Media Coverage
Events like The American Legends for Mountain Mission Kids are a once-in-a-lifetime experience and create an atmosphere of shared excitement. From the initial press conference up through the close of the campaign, The Olde Farm will network with media to distribute press coverage on local, regional and national levels. Patrons will benefit from this strategically coordinated attention, and player participants may even find themselves appearing on national television during a custom, half-hour special that will recap the day’s highlights and air on CBS, courtesy of the PGA Tour.
Many Voices, One Mission
- Located in Grundy, Virginia
- Operates on private donations, no government funding
- Students from throughout the U.S. and more than 70 countries, ages 18 months to teenagers
- Non-denominational, faith-based environment creates stability, fosters success
- Teachers reside on campus, serve dual roles as parental figures
- 5-to-1 student-faculty ratio
- 95 percent of students attend college, many receive scholarships
- College graduates who maintain high grades and finish in four years begin careers debt-free courtesy of the United Company Foundation
The Olde Farm
The Olde Farm experience begins when you cross the cattle guards and enter a sanctuary of rustic, refined elegance. This is what lends The Olde Farm its distinguished character and rural charm, offering a refreshing break from the frenetic pace of life.
Time here is not determined by modern-day electronics; rather, it is measured by the rising and setting of the sun.
The Olde Farm is a place that embodies all the qualities that touch our senses. We invite you to savor every moment you spend with us.